Roles & Responsibilities
• Receive, open, date stamp and distribute mail and incoming shipments
• Match AP invoices to receiving documentation
• Assist in the data entry of AP invoices into ERP AP system
• Assist with the application of wire payments into ERP AP system
• Maintain, organize and update AP files
• Ensure that all invoices are processed in a timely manner and organized appropriately
• Batch incoming payments in preparation for deposit
• Ensure that all Employee Files are maintained and kept up to date
• Process incoming employees so all employment requirements are met
• Human resources points of reference. Ensuring that code of conducts and other elements
of human resources are maintained
• Inventory management: ensuring inventory is stocked, organized, and counts are
• Creation of purchase orders, quote requests, as well as tracking incoming shipments from
• Assist with selling and sales of ATL services
• Perform other duties as required or requested
0-2+ years experience working in a laboratory.
Excellent communication skills.
Detail oriented with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage high-stress situations, and be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires.
Understanding of OSHA guidelines for workplace safety and hazardous chemicals.
Full comprehension of CCC regulations as they relate to processes completed in the laboratory.
Compliance and understanding of laboratory standards.
Education - High School
Experience - 1-4 years
Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Must have the ability to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Accounting software, Previous A/P and A/R experience
Must be able to pass background check.
Must meet the requirements set forth in 105 CRM 725.000 and must not have been convicted of an excluded felony offense as defined in 105 CRM 725.030
Able to speak and read English
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as
• Must have the ability to analyze accounting related data
Must possess interpersonal skills.